Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Aloha!

E Komo Mai!

That means "Welcome" in Hawaiian.

Let me tell you a little about Anela's Creations.  In 2007, on the Hawaiian Island of Kaua'i, I noticed that all the stores carried the same 3-5 flavors of Hawaiian Seasoned Salt in the same 1 or 2 sizes.  What was very obviously missing was variety.  Within 2 months, Anela's Creations was born.

Since Hawai'i is a melting pot of cultures the first thing I did was take flavors from all over the world and mix them with Hawaiian Sea Salt. Of all the sea salts from all the oceans, Hawaiian Sea Salt reputedly has the most health benefits.  I started with about a dozen flavors and have added new flavors constantly until I now have 30 flavors.

What started primarily as a salt business has gradually blossomed into a variety of product lines.  I now have 4 divisions and over 25 different products.

Every single item is made by hand in small batches to ensure quality control.  Everything is made when an order is placed to guarantee you get the freshest product possible.  I do not have a warehouse and I do not store pre-made products.

To see my product lines you can visit my website at http://www.anelascreations.com/.

In subsequent posts I will discuss every product I carry.

Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment